Cyprus Companies are most useful when a client needs a European Company which they are able to register for Value Added Tax (VAT).
An additional benefit of registering a Cyprus Company is that Cyprus Companies being based in Europe are accepted by Merchant Card processing companies. Ideal for clients who require Merchant Card Services for their businesses.
Current Corporation tax rates are still the lowest in Europe at 10% on profits.
- One of the lowest effective tax rates in the European Union
- 12.5% headline corporate tax rate
- Foreign source income generally tax exempt
- Profits on transactions in shares tax exempt
- Generous tax deductibility rules reduce effective tax rate
- No withholding taxes on outbound dividends, interest & royalties, irrespective of the country of destination i.e. tax free exit EU tax directives apply (Parent / Subsidiary, Interest & Royalties, Reorganisations)
We are pleased to be able to offer a superior European Company & Bank Account Package.
- Company formed to client’s choice of name
- Bank accounts are offered by us with 4 different and solvent banks in Cyprus or we can provide a non-Cyprus based bank account in a number of other jurisdictions for your Cyprus Company
Bank account provided in Euros USD & Sterling
- Virtual Office Facility Available with telephone and postal service (contact us for more information)
- Guaranteed bank account with Top Cyprus Bank
- Visa debit cards (subject to deposit)
- Company residency status
- Nominee director
- Nominee shareholder
In the first instance why not contact our friendly and helpful specialists – use our helpline 01305 853310 (+44 1305 853310 from outside the UK) or email us at email@example.com
For speed and convenience we already have access to a number of Cyprus companies already set up that would be available to you. Please consult the list (see below) in case any would suit your requirements.
Fees for the above package are £3750.00 and include all courier charges and the opening of the Bank account on your behalf. No Bank visit required.
Company Yearly Fees are £1500.00 (payable on the anniversary of the company) + Cyprus levy of £335.00 payable by 30th June each year, inclusive of nominee director and IBC fee and annual certificate of good standing.
Three ways to apply
Call us now
Contact us on our helpline + 44 (0)1305 853310 to discuss your requirements, and if you would like to proceed, purchase this package over the phone.
Fill in our online application form
Enter a few brief contact details and we’ll get back to you promptly to discuss your exact requirements – click here to start
Apply and buy online
If you would prefer to get your application underway as soon as possible and have a credit or debit card, you can use our secure online account purchase system.